This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly-growing company based in Bracknell, Berkshire with a market-leading position in the provision of automated telephone, mobile web, SMS, social media, electronic enquiry services and the provision of AI. We are looking for an outstanding hands–on IT professional, graduated in the last 5-6 years with excellent all-round technical skills to help drive and be an integral part of the company’s exciting expansion.
To develop our new Conversational Interface platform to leverage new voice-activation technologies and increase our audience experiences.
We are developing voice-activated interactions as part of our way to deliver our telephone IVR solution
You will work on the integrations with platforms like Chatfuel, DialogFlow, Zapier or IFTTT channel, from integration with Amazon’s Alexa to Google Home. Strong core Java and HTML/CSS/PHP/JS skills are essential for this role.
What you bring (Requirements):
You are a Front or Back end developer looking to move into a Full Stack role or you may be working as a Full Stack Developer already.
A Computer Science, Engineering degree or equivalent is essential.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The hands-on expertise
You have hands-on professional experience developing large complex web-based applications. Strengths in UI based technologies, Java or database development technologies would be preferable. Experience with the Alexa Skills kit or Google Actions SDK would also be preferable.
- Familiarity with core machine learning techniques and patterns
- Comfortable working with RESTful web services within web applications
- Knowledge of Github
- Experience with Python
- Experience with both front- and backend languages and best practices, primarily in PHP/JS
- Experience using machine learning in a production environment
- Built applications that use Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- You can think on your feet, are passionate about your work, have an extremely high sense of accountability, and embrace challenges
You can adapt quickly, innovate solutions and embrace new technology.
The initial salary will be from £35,000 depending on skills and experience and the package will include ongoing comprehensive training.
If you are interested and for more information – please apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org