Bespoke easy to use Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services
Long Call Waiting Times! High Abandonment Rates and not enough agents to handle the Telephone Calls! These KPIs are a key reason why you will also have a large footfall and delays in enquiry handling. Our Interactive Self (IVR) Services will enable you to reduce all of these and migrate your customers to more Channel shift options.
Bespoke easy to use Interactive Voice Response services are the starting point for most customer enquiries and our Interactive Self Service has a remarkable record. The service provides:
- Bespoke build to your exact requirements
- Use of your council corporate voice or our female or male voicing technicians
- Handling up to 71% of all Telephone enquiries, dependant on service area
- Connecting directly or via channelling enquiries to bespoke mobile apps/web services and SMS
- Extensive data capture and integration options
- Integrated SMS and linkage to Digital forms and information
- SAP BI Analytics supported
We have extensive knowledge of how Local Government works and have built generic services that make it easy for customers to access or leave a wide range of information across all service areas. Services can be personalised to meet and greet the customer and can identify for example, repeat callers for further action such as agent connect or return to last point of usage.
We work with you to build and tailor your exact requirements including where and when to offer agent assistance, collect information and digitally link. Services are built and tested ready to deploy in just 6 weeks and all our services are supported by SAP Analytics.
Our generic tried and tested services make it easy for customers to use, access or leave a wide range of information and the service support and delivery performance represent a strong compelling business case. Below is a sample of the service areas we support:
Have a question or want further information on IVR?
Call us on 01344 595800 or just click Contact Us