30 Day FREE Trial * for new subscribers
Are you responsible for the safety of your lone-workers? Crisys provides a proven, simple to set up, easy to use and low cost system, enabling you to manage and protect your vulnerable team members from just £2.45* per month.
Crisys is a highly effective method of assisting you in meeting your duty of care obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Our system is a telephone based solution with no “buy-ins” so that your teams are free to use their existing phones and networks. It is easy-to-use, highly cost effective and Data Protection Act 1998 compliant.
Thousands of lone workers already access the Crisys system daily from within the following public and private sectors:
We have invested many years of experience and expertise in our health and safety lone worker support system. We use state-of-the art equipment and processes that meet the British Industry Standards, to provide a stable and effective service.
Our service package includes full service design, build, secure hosting, system management and full training.
Key Benefits of using Crisys:
- Low Cost – from as little as £2.45* per month
- 24/7/365 cover for all Team Members
- Ability to use existing phones and networks, so no additional cost or disruption
- Optional Web App with GPS tracking
- Increased protection of Lone Workers fulfilling ‘Duty of Care’
- All production elements including voicing and programming provided by Inform
- Safety check calls scheduled by lone-workers as required
- Automated cascade system ensures emergencies are received by appointed personnel at your organisation
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics dashboard tracks usage and performance
- Secure on-line portal enables range of administrative functions
*Terms and Conditions Apply
The Crisys Web App
The Crisys Web App enables your users to open and close visits and raise emergencies from any device. It is compatible with all Smartphones and other Mobile devices that operate on Microsoft, Android, IOS and similar platforms.
Crisys Web Administration Portal
The portal enables all levels of management and emergency contacts to access real time information on current and historic usage and provides a variety of reporting and administrative functions.
In safe hands with Crisys. Well timed, well Informed.
We would be delighted to provide you with more detailed information and a personalised service proposal and quotation.