Inform’s Lone Worker Safety Monitoring provides a proven, simple to set up, easy to use and low cost system enabling you to manage and protect your vulnerable team members from just £2.45* per month. Our proven service is a telephone based solution with no ‘buy ins’ necessary. (*T&C’s Apply)
Meet your duty of care obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
The Web App
The Inform Lone Worker Safety Monitoring Web App enables your users to open and close visits and raise emergencies from any device. It is compatible with all Smartphones and other Mobile devices that operate on Microsoft, Android, IOS and similar platforms. We also have an optional GPS Tracking Service.
Thousands of lone workers already access the Inform Lone Worker Safety Monitoring system daily from within the following public and private sectors:
- Community & Outreach Groups/Children’s Centres
- Social Workers & Care in the Community Workers
- All Local Authority Services (Youth, Mental Health, Benefits, Housing, Environmental)
- Housing Associations
- Utility & Engineering Companies
- Ecology Groups
- NHS Trust and other Healthcare Groups
- Central Government Groups
Our service package includes full service design, build, secure hosting, system management and full training.
Key Benefits of using Inform’s Lone Worker Safety Monitoring:
- Comprehensive Reporting & Analytics Dashboard tracking usage and performance
- 24/7/365 Cover for ALL Team Members
- Ability to use existing Phone & Networks, so no additional ‘buy ins’
- Optional Web App with GPS Tracking
Inform Web Administration Portal
The portal enables all levels of management and emergency contacts to access real time information on current and historic usage and provides a variety of reporting and administrative functions.
In safe hands with Inform’s Lone Worker Safety Monitoring Service. Well timed, well Informed.
We would be delighted to provide you with more detailed information and a personalised service proposal and quotation.
Have a question or want further information
call us on 01344 595800 or just click Contact Us